Is it April already? Man, where does the time go…
- No foul play in Lady Di’s death, according to UK judge.
- Anthony North let’s his “inner emo” out and discusses on how to understand death.
- You might as well throw that bottle of Evian to the trash can. Research debunks health value of guzzling water.
- HIV drugs linked to increased risk of heart attack. Know something else that may cause you a heart attack? Noticing your protection came off!
- Jules Verne—the spaceship, not the writer— is scheduled to dock with the ISS today at 1441 GMT. [UPDATE: Mission accomplished!]
- Explore ghostly music. And no, I’m not talking about that song with Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze that made all of us realize what a SEXY hobby pottery is!!
- Leicestershire is ‘officially’ a Twilight Zone. Do they get a statue of Rod Serling for that?
- Speaking of Rod Serling… enjoy this superb classic documentary, ’UFOs: it has begun’, with the Twilight Zone man himself, plus a baby-face Jacques Vallee & Dr. Hyneck. Part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6, part 7, part 8, part 9, & part 10
- Drone pics: Whose viral marketing campaign is this? And what are they trying to sell us?
- Is the secret behind the “Dragon-fly Drones” hidden inside a Long Island Garage?
- What do you do with an abandoned nuclear-missile silo if you’re not into Gotcha! matches? How about housing a UFO research center?
- Texas officer tracked Stephenville UFO’s speed with police radar gun. Now THAT’S an overzealous patrol man!
- Greg Bishop’s post about (not) getting rich & famous from UFOs has sparked a very lively discussion at UFO Mystic. Say what you will Bishop, but I just KNOW you must have a team of groupies following you at every conference you attend 😉
- After 1,500 years as a ruin, gladiators’ stadium to be restored. Are you not entertained???!!
- Fossilized feces found in Oregon suggest earliest human presence in North America. What a load of…
- Is that a Yowie, or is it Rick taking a stroll wearing a really big fur coat?
- Pimp my Sasquatch!
- Burning Down the Hall: Castaneda’s Critics versus Other Ways of Knowing.
- For 26 years, Alexander Shulgin has been a DIY psychedelic explorer.
- ‘Shamanism 101’ for pet owners and animal care professionals in Chicago.
- The mystical experience of shamanism.
Quote of the Day:
“The distinctions between cultures are not decorative —it’s not feathers and bells or dancers or songs. Those are the symbols of culture. The essence of culture is a blanket of moral and ethical values that we place around the individual. It’s culture that allows us to make sense out of sensation, to find order in a universe that may have none.”
Wade Davis, anthropologist