Don’t Panic! The news is here.
- U.S. to approve first new nuclear reactors since Three Mile Island incident. Blow that!
- Are corporate logos using sigil magic? Don’t look at that TDG logo too long, you might start seeing the world a little differently! Via Technoccult.
- Read a page from Newton’s Alchemical Notebooks. Tis strange to see…
- UFO Vortices and mystical car crash zones. Don’t look up, you might get run over.
- Alex Jones urges: Question Your Reality. WTF?
- Think locally, eat globally.
- Blind archer tops Robin Hood.
- This girl‘s not letting my arrow out of her sight. Perhaps she doesn’t trust me. Thanks to Mac Tonnies for that one.
- Investor puts his money into the rainforest. Does money grow on trees?
- Mystery bone found on Peruvian bus.
- Life in ancient Egypt wasn’t that sweet. More.
- Elephant artist paints an Elephant.
- Snort coke, shaft the environment.
- Clay tablet identifies asteroid that destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.
- Pwnage news: Brain scan lie detectors ‘may already be in use’.
- Jedi church founder attacked by Darth Vader.
Quote of the Day:
“The carcasses removd they went not far but to them appeard a spring, at which they tried to make the Beast drink, but in vain, till Diana’s doves in shining bright attire calmed the air with their silver wing.”