My God… it’s full of stars…
- “To plan for a century…” Words from Arthur C. Clarke (and others) from the 1987 launch of the International Space University.
- Echoes of a supernova…. Sounds like the title of the first Wyld Stallyns album.
- New study claims Earth, Mars and Moon have different origins.
- Gullies on Mars created by melting snow? Drastic climate change on Mars, sure. But it could never happen here, right?
- Bid a fond adieu to Saturn’s Rings. (Don’t worry, they’ll be back)
- Ancient dimming of the Sun linked to supervolcanic eruption.
- Almost 700 years after the Pope burned their leader at the stake, the Knights Templar are back. Or are they? Patrick Barkham tries to find out why the long-vanished order of Crusaders might suddenly be advertising in the press.
- Speaking of knights… T’was in the darkest depths of Mordor, when Jimmy Page met King Arthur and the Rabbit of Caerbannog on their quest for ‘the Grail’…
- 10,000 year old structure found in Canadian Lake. But it doesn’t look a day over 9,999.
- Limiting the tracking of web surfers’ clicks?
- Honey… I’m home! Walls ‘bleed’ honey in San Marino estate.
- Forget astronaut ice-cream, it’s all about Japanese noodles…and odor-free space undies, of course.
- Got a theory for ball lightning? The experts don’t.
- Blinded by the lights?
- If there weren’t oceans on Mars, where did hundreds of salt deposits come from?
- 6 million year-old man may have been first to walk upright (not to be confused with the 6 million dollar man).
- Reincarnated material turns waste into power without any assistance from H.P Lovecraft.
- Oceans of liquid H2O hidden beneath the icy surface of Saturn’s moon? And me without my interstellar submersible.
- Can’t find that pesky UFO / drone visiting your backyard? Two California detectives are on the case.
- Subliminal messages make us work harder? I have no (freeboxoftaxfreemoney) idea (freeboxoftaxfreemoney) what they’re talking (freeboxoftaxfreemoney) about.
- Pentagon develops first-person shooter video game contact lens. The compartmentalized construction of the T-1000 has begun!
- Irrigation vital for crops that feed China and India at risk of drying up? Better sharpen those hunter /gatherer skills…
Quote of the Day:
You are incubating your soul, not living a heroic adventure. Care rather than cure. Organize your life to support the process. Arrange your life accordingly. Tone it down. Get what comforts you can, but don’t move against the process. Concentrate, reflect, think, and talk about your situation seriously with trusted friends.