A screaming comes across the sky. It has happened before…
- It’s all relative…Native Americans trace ancestry to six women 20,000 years ago.
- The best thing since sliced bread?
- Just when things couldn’t get worse in Kenya…
- Military beacon to aid sea life?? Maybe if it’s sonar-free.
- The top ten list goes galactica. About frackin time!
- Break out 17 million birthday candles for the Grand Canyon.
- The search for the God particle comes one step closer to reality.
- Long arm of the law carries vorpal blade – and a court case… Computer equipped with two hard drives, seven fans, high-end video and audio cards, a wireless Internet connection and cables that glow under ultraviolet light is designed for playing game – I mean completing complex legal briefs.
- A slice of paradise for the Luddites. If you’ve got a bank account deeper than the Mariana Trench.
- Whatever you do, take care of your shoes…
- A map of the human brain? Just turn left at Albuquerque.
- Mercury’s acne befuddles the NASA ‘dermatologist sector’…
- Brazilian Air Force Brigadier claims all UFOs must be disclosed… I shan’t be holding my breath.
- Tired of being bullied? Try the clone defense.
- Anyone up for a game of mindball? I’ll think you for it…
- SPACE ROBOTS UNITE! …or launch, at least.
- Has Nibiru come and gone?
- Meteor videotaped plunging to Earth. Buckaroo Banzai is on the case.
- Incan Temple found in Peru without the help of the Dreamworks marketing juggernaut.
- Movie execs see new era (and new $$) in 3-D films.
- Oldest animation discovered in Iran – a 5200-year-old spinnable bowl. Pixar it ain’t.
And away we go…
Quote of the Day:
…If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about answers.