THE END IS COMING! The End… of the week, thank God 😉
- Intuition more than just a hunch, says research. You know? Somehow, deep inside I already knew that 😉
- Psychologist and Dog Expert, Dr. Stanley Coren says dogs are intelligent, but NOT telepathic. You & your dog can hear the entire interview here.
- Mind-reading machine knows what the eye sees. I hereby propose they call it… The Randitron!! 😉
- The British Astrology Plot against Hitler.
- Happiness is partly inherited, according to study. Yo, eggheads! It’s called trust fund, stupids.
- World can ‘afford’ to solve its environmental woes: OECD.
- Foggy wars: Over Washington, big industries are embarking in a big lobbying effort to block new, tougher limits on air pollution.
- Are the birds on their side? Pollution help birds sing better, studio says. Wouldn’t that be a ‘swan song’ of sorts?
- Well, in any case, we can always replace them! Robotic bird makes first flight.
- Always two steps ahead: 2,200 Japanese homes run on fuel cell systems now. Goal is one-fourth by 2020.
- First Godzilla, now it’s blood-thirsty leeches what’s threatening Japan.
- Black Fungus Found in Chernobyl Eats Harmful Radiation. But what about the man-size worm?
- Sure, ‘10,000 B.C.’ looks like an awesome flick, but are the paleo-monsters depicted in it based on real science, or mere Tinseltown exaggeration?
- Loren Coleman & Henry Stokes (creator of the incredible blog ‘I Love the Yeti’) explore the evolution of the Yeti in popular culture throughout the decades.
- What New World?? Primate Fossil discovered in North America may be even older than the ones already found in Europe.
- Shackleton Crater: The New Tranquility Base?
- Move over shuttle! And make way for Europe’s cargo ship, ‘Jules Verne’.
- Those damn aliens and their juvenile pranks! NASA Baffled by Unexplained Force Acting on Space Probes.
- Alien graffiti! New alleged Video of Stephenville UFO leaked to the web. You be the judge. More info about this video at Linda Moulton Howe’s Earthfiles, here.
- Possible Photo of the Texas UFO, taken by a police officer with his patrol cam?
- How lame! British man makes hoax of UFO sighting by using a 13-year-old Mexican photo —which is probably a hoax to begin with. Do your homework you NOOB!
- ‘Only Fools & Goatsuckers’: The adventures of Jonathan Downes, Graham Inglis & a film crew in Puerto Rico, Mexico & Miami in early 1998 (Thx to Nick Redfern & UFO Mystic for the link).
- Say Hello to my little friend! A Goliath Sniper Rifle May Take Some of the Physics Out of War. Well, you know there was this young chap named David…
- Great in theory, flawed in practice: ‘Virtual Fence’ along border to be delayed.
- Oh s**t! Quick, act casual! US seeks terrorists in web worlds.
- Butterflies Remember What They Learned as Caterpillars. Man, I don’t even remember what I had for breakfast yesterday! (Note to Self: turn vegan).
- Let’s spark the controversy: Norwegian whaling lobby alleges that whale hunting is greener than farming livestock.
- Don’t have a cow, man? Go get one! California cows start passing gas to the grid. Here in Mexico, we pass cows… to the grill 😉
- On ‘Beyond the Blog‘, Anthony North writes about Cannibalism, and helps us prepare for the day when beef becomes too damn expensive. Mmm… Soylent Green! 😉
- Learn about the ‘Magic Teapot Cult‘, at Cabinet of Wonders.
- It has come to this: The tale of a French village where dying… is illegal!
Quote of the Day:
“When he awoke, the dinosaur was still there.” (*)
Augusto Monterroso Bonilla (1921-2003), guatemalan writer.
(*): Actually, this is not exactly a quote, but the world’s shortest story.