Not looking forward to the discovery of Pentapus. It will look too much like a hand with a mind of its own.
- The hazard to civilization from fireballs and comets.
- The origins of the British.
- Why flu strikes in cold weather.
- A wound in the Earth.
- Tiny pieces of deep time brought to the surface.
- Avalanches caught flowing on Mars.
- Six-legged Hexapus claimed as world first.
- The temple of heaven: four wonderful sounds.
- Discovery of space soot casts doubt on dark energy theory.
- Walson visits the moon: part 1 and part 2.
- What’s really drifting out there in space?
- History’s rulers have sought solace in the stars.
- The economics of bribery and assassination.
- Earth looking down the barrel of a deathstar.
- Don’t laugh, sugar pills are the future. Doctors used to call those pills ADT.
- A slightly wet piece of rock.
- The black pharoahs. I see a soap on the horizon.
- Anomalous trajectories.
- Babies see pure colour, but adults peer through the prism of language.
- What do they know?
Quote of the Day:
Honesty may be the best policy, but it’s important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy.