Intellectual property is a load of rubbish, as most ideas are a load of rubbish. But when someone invents something potentially valuable…
- Towers of Babble: 911 truthers are on to something but they dont know what.
- Ruins of 5500 year old plaza found in Peru.
- Two of Egypt’s pyramids were conceived as a single project.
- Morgellons: emerging illness or filaments of the imagination?
- Doomsday seed vault opens in Arctic.
- Earth’s final sunset predicted. Must be what the seed vault is for.
- The Enceladus engima.
- Two oxygenation events in ancient oceans sparked spread of complex life.
- Did Hitler draw Disney?
- Secret documents of the Holy Inquisition revealed.
- Intellectual property is a silly euphemism.
- Pyramid architect’s final resting place?
- Electronic voices from beyond the grave.
- The expanding earth debate. part 1, part 2 and part 3.
Quote of the Day:
What was the best thing before sliced bread?