Arrghhhh! Help! Murphy’s after me again.
- Domesday Book makes leap to the internet.
- Peopling the mythical landscape.
- Truly, madly, chemically in love: From that first glance and kiss to the lifelong bonding of soulmates, the mysteries of love, sex and breeding are being unravelled by science.
- Warning: The population of killer jellyfish is exploding. On Tuesday, Febuary 12, Invasion of the Jellyfish will air on UK Channel 5 at 8:00 p.m..
- Customs: All Your Gadgets Are Belong to Us. More.
- ‘Invisible’ material key to DARPA’s dream of see-through displays.
- DARPA Nabs Big Bucks for Mach 6 Planes, Giant Robotic Blimps, Next-Gen Networks.
- Mystery Space Machines – Part 7.
- Satellite spotters glimpse secrets, and tell them.
- Huge rise in British UFO sightings.
- Empire-Tribune reporter who’s been covering the Stephenville UFO sightings quits under pressure.
- Linda Moulton Howe: Mysterious Symbols Projected in Night Sky by Aerial Disc Near Stephenville, Texas, Local Airport.
- On Jan. 23, Greg Noory interviewed Linda Moulton Howe about her investigation of the Stephenville UFO sightings: Parts one & two (YouTube, audio only).
- Messenger from the otherworld: Ghost-like white stag spotted in the Scottish Highlands.
- Lisa, the geep — a cross between a goat and a sheep.
- Cities act like giant contraceptives, which could help curb the Earth’s explosive population growth.
- Has college dropout done the impossible and created a perpetual motion machine?
- Ayahuasca: A Strange Brew.
- YouTube: LSD testing on British Troops. Fond memories, anyone?
- My Cortex Made Me Buy It.
- The endless pursuit of unnecessary things. For example.
Quote of the Day:
A world entirely conquered by technology, entirely dominated by industrial processes, entirely occupied by man and machine, would be a world unfit to live in.