Short and sweet today.
- Genetic telepathy. A bizarre new property of DNA.
- Hexagonal craters on Mercury.
- More and more mystery space machines.
- Satellite could plummet to Earth.
- Empire state building car zap mystery.
- Russian scientist claims new ice age on the way.
- Mayans did not sacrifice girls.
- Black death did not kill indiscriminatley.
- The magical caves of elephanta.
- Cells internal clocks revealed.
- Another smoking gun on the moon.
Quote of the Day:
A little government and a little luck are necessary in life, but only a fool trusts either of them.