Be here now.
- Indiana Jones meets the Da Vinci Code: Secret archive of ancient Islamic texts resurfaces after 60 years of suppression.
- Dr. Robert Lang’s origami space telescope — forty times larger than the Hubble.
- Dark matter ‘scaffolding’ of galactic supercluster mapped.
- For the first time, astronomers have found three perfectly aligned galaxies, making the massive galaxy closest to Earth appear nestled in a pair of circular halos known as Einstein rings. More at Cosmic Log.
- Whether on Mars or Earth, the devils are electrified.
- Mars rovers’ puzzling endurance is due to repeated electrostatic cleanings, from the Electric Universe perspective.
- YouTube: Cometary tails of the unexplained.
- Beating heart created in a laboratory.
- Mind Reading: A computer can now tell with 78 percent accuracy when someone is thinking about a hammer and not pliers.
- Hypnotism does change the brain.
- New light shed on synaesthesia?
- Have you played with your food lately?
- Ottoman Ethics and Charity Stones.
- The moral instinct.
- Lake Erie UFOs are stars on YouTube.
- Plenty of Fish + 10 hours a week = $10 million a year.
- 9/11 planes both hit secure computer rooms in WTC.
- Octopus loves his Mr Potato Head. Another heartbreaking lonely animal story.
Quote of the Day:
All right, you win. You win. I give. I’ll say it. I’ll say it. I’ll say it. DESTINY! DESTINY! NO ESCAPING THAT FOR ME! DESTINY! DESTINY! NO ESCAPING THAT FOR ME!
Dr Frederick Frankenstein, in Young Frankenstein.