As the 24th Solar Cycle begins, Melbourne is hit with a 108-degree-fahrenheit heatwave.
- Using high-tech tools in comfy offices, from NASA satellites to Google Earth, the archaeologist of today is no Indiana Jones.
- The remains of a 2500-year-old civilisation have been discovered at the bottom of Lake Issyk Kul, high in Russia’s Kyrgyz mountains.
- Looters are destroying 1000-year-old kilns stretching along a south China hillside in the shape of a dragon.
- Inscribed in the earth, but only seen from the air: the mysteries of Peru’s Nazca Lines.
- Before the Inca were the Chachapoya, ‘cloud warriors’ who built stone towers and mummified their dead.
- Czech Egyptologists have unearthed an intact 4500-year-old tomb in the pyramid fields of Abusir.
- Did an ancient tsunami wipe out the Minoan civilisation on Crete?
- Western medicine doesn’t prepare doctors for miracles, even though most have witnessed the inexplicable.
- Like Nikola Tesla, Dr Boris Sidris only gained recognition posthumously for his theories of extra-dimensional dreams.
- Astronomer’s are puzzled by a galaxy’s spiral arms that point in opposite directions.
- Bill Gates and former Microsoft exec Charles Simonyi have injected $30 million to develop the world’s most powerful telescope in Chile.
- NASA will give the Hubble Space Telescope a major tune-up and upgrade, it’s fifth and last.
- The chances of an asteroid hitting Mars this month are diminishing as astronomers refine its course. As long as it’s not headed for us.
- The ‘Avalon Explosion’ is a newly found period in Earth’s history where life experienced an evolutionary boom.
- The case of a giant monkey eight feet long from head to tail tip, seen in New Hampshire.
- From About dot com’s Your True Tales, a ghostly story about bumps and groans in the night.
- One of Britain’s most notorious hangmen could be haunting a florist that once housed his barber shop.
- Ed Komarek discusses extraterrestrial reality and the possibility of societal collapse if made public.
- What makes Wycliffe Wells in central Australia a hotspot for UFOs? Pine Gap isn’t too far away.
- A pensioner is hoping the British MoD’s release of UFO files will help solve the spaceman that appears in a photo he took of his daughter in 1964.
- I haven’t watched it yet, but here’s video of Benjamin Fulford (who claims to have been a high-ranking member of Asian secret societies) interviewing David Rockefeller about the Illuminati and other conspiracies.
- A scathing review of The Secret History of the World by Jonathan Black (Amazon US or UK). Makes me want to read it!
- Autism cases continued to increase in California despite thimerosal’s removal from most childhood vaccines, suggesting vaccines are not the primary cause.
Quote of the Day:
I’ve discovered I’ve got this preoccupation with ordinary people pursued by large forces.