Someone’s been eating my porridge…
- Vanity Fair teases us with a five-page feature on Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, including exclusive pics.
- Part 1 of aliens and UFOs in the Bible.
- A former British Royal Air Force official saw an alien orb create a crop circle.
- Files on UFO encounters investigated by a secret branch of the British MoD will soon be revealed.
- A couple in Canada film a dark spiral in the sky that defies explanation. The video is downloadable.
- Do you think it’s similar to this UFO with spikes filmed above Sao Paolo, Brazil?
- Could we be sharing the planet with sentient beings who live deep beneath the world’s oceans? Great movie, The Abyss.
- Amazingly, a carving of a stegosaur hasn’t been looted from Angkor Wat. Yet.
- Taking a stroll through Cumberland’s green grass and ancient stone circles.
- Are the stone circles of Bodmin’s Moors aligned with the belt of Orion?
- 51’000 Buddhist statues in the Yungang Grottoes urgently need protection.
- PAGASA in the Philippines is seeking local legends and folklore about celestial objects and events.
- Can large birds of prey catch small children? Tales of pigeons swooping on small children is how Greg gets his kids to bed.
- When the snow falls in Kashmir, princes, demons and fairies come alive as storytellers revive ancient folklore.
- Daniel Brenton pays tribute to the late Madeline L’Engle, author of A Wrinkle in Time (Amazon US or UK), who may have been a big influence on Philip Pullman (L’Engle, not Daniel, although I’m sure Pullman is a big fan of Daniel’s Odd Little Universe as well).
- Is time slowing down and disappearing from the universe? Considering it’s 2008 already, slowing down time is a good thing.
- The Amazing Kreskin, who predicted in 2002 that Rudy Giuliani would run for President, gets annoyed when you call him a psychic.
Quote of the Day:
Adventure is just bad planning.
Norwegian explorer Roald Amundsen.