So, if you smoke enough joints do you get cancer or not?
- Did Noah’s flood kick start European farming?
- How many dimensions space has could all be a matter of perspective.
- Romulus and Remus cave may have been found.
- Expert trying to identify huge flying creature of Texas.
- Popping bubbles to treat cancer. But cannabis compound also halts cancer. Or you could try canibliss?
- Comet Holmes and the case of the disappearing tail.
- War has historic links to global climate change.
- What’s ugly?
- The horniest man in China.
- Electric space weather baffles scientists.
- The truth about Islamic science.
- Fossils thrill scientists.
- Aging: walking faster and outpacing death.
- White horses and blonde humans: a genetic connection?
- Cattle Mutilations: senseless mutilation or high-tech examinations?
Quote of the Day:
If you believe the doctors, nothing is wholesome; if you believe the theologians, nothing is innocent; if you believe the military, nothing is safe.