So many TDG updates lately. Whatever Greg’s drinking, I want some.
- Archaeologists say Central Americans were drinking beverages made from the cacao plant, the key ingredient in chocolate, 3000-years-ago. Erich Von Daniken’s still searching for a Sumerian espresso machine.
- We are entering a third age of space exploration, unless we miss the turnoff at the third star on the left.
- A mechanism similar to Earth’s northern lights might be brightening the polar caps of Jupiter’s largest moon Ganymede.
- The most accurate experiment yet into the relativity of time has proven Einstein right.
- Watch clips of Michio Kaku’s BBC documentary series, Visions of the Future. Hopefully coming to YouTube soon.
- An experiment proves simple organisms can survive a trip through space. A case for panspermia?
- A Sunderland woman captured footage of a UFO on her mobile phone.
- A UFO enthusiast has used the Freedom Of Information Act to force the Clinton Library to release its files.
- The testimony of pilots and a former Arizona governor show the mainstream media UFOs aren’t a joke.
- Robert Morningstar was at the National Press Club conference on UFOs and gives us his account of what went on.
- Not shy of the spotlight, Dr Steven Greer continues to push for Government disclosure on extraterrestrial contact.
- Video of a ghostly blue cloud at an Ohio gas station will amaze you. Smurfs have an afterlife?
- Quantum physicists talk like mystics to explain the universe at the sub-atomic level.
- American tv can’t get enough of the paranormal, but the Indian government wants to ban paranormal programmes.
- Drive down the musical road in Japan. Unfortunately you can’t run over the Spice Girls.
- An expatriate professor reminisces about Japan’s yokai folklore, and its place in pop culture.
- The Japanese whaling industry won’t rule out killing Migaloo the albino humpback. Why doesn’t Randi attack the scientific research of Japanese whalers?
- Chinese archaeologists are following bulldozers at construction sites for ancient relics.
- New Scientist has an excellent feature on China in the 21st Century, without mentioning the Chinese submarine that embarrassed the US Navy.
- A top ten list of reasons to be skeptical of Global Warming, with counter arguments for man-made climate change.
- The deadly H5N1 strain of avian influenza has been confirmed as the source of a bird flu outbreak in the UK. Mad cow, bird flu — go vegan, Anthony.
- At the UN’s Internet Governance Forum, hundreds of experts will be calling for an end to U.S. control of a global network.
- At a Veteran’s Day parade, members of an anti-Iraq-war veterans group were arrested by police despite their peaceful protest.
Thanks Kat and Cernig.
Quote of the Day:
To hunt a species to extinction is not logical.
Spock (Star Trek IV)