It’s a sign of the times when even light is bent the wrong way.
- A severe case of mistaken consensus.
- What the fuck?
- Police could not find fingerprints on Dr. Kelly’s ‘suicide’ knife.
- Weird weather makes waves in Iowa.
- Volcanic moon’s gassy mystery solved.
- Light bent the wrong way.
- Brightest known supernova detected.
- From sky flivver to hyrdopolis.
- Democracy, GDP and natural disasters.
- Brain imaging shows similarities and differences in thoughts of chimps and humans.
- Titan’s strange atmosphere.
- Human sequences cropping up in Neanderthal genome.
- The most horrific EVP ever recorded.
- The importance of knowing your history.
- Huge dinosaur skeleton unearthed.
Quote of the Day:
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon