As 911 anniversary approaches are we any the wiser as to what actually happened?
- Hardfire: 911 debate – Fetzer vs. Roberts. Part 1, part 2 and part 3.
- The year the global warming hoax died.
- One child foreign policy. Or a veiled rivers of blood speech.
- No plan to excavate Qin Mausoleum.
- The return of the Doomsday machine?
- Ancient humans dodged super-eruption.
- Archaeologist provides alternative theory as to how first cities grew.
- Exploring the extreme.
- Earth’s heat buoys up its crust. Lets hope there’s no weather inside the earth – would an asthenospheric cold front sink New York? Or cause an earthquake in Peru?
- Washington and Lafayette: should revolutionary ideals be imposed on others?
- Hunt for Noah’s Ark takes on a new dimension.
- Oldest living thing found in ice.
- The neuropsychology of synaesthesia.
- Fiery UFO blows up off New Jersey.
- UFOs really do exist out there.
- Famous rocket scientist saw Roswell spacecraft.
- Holes in space.
Quote of the Day:
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.