It’s official. The moon is gay.
- Lost city of Mu found.
- $4.5 Billion bet on another 911 within 4 weeks.
- Mars direct.
- Graphic changes to rings on Uranus.
- Evolution balls up.
- Scars of evolution: the aquatic ape hypothesis.
- Footage of airplane struck by lightning.
- Superstition blamed for killing thousands of black cats in Italy.
- Frozen bacteria repair own DNA for millennia.
- Expanding earth debate. Part 1, part 2 and part 3.
- Great wall mark two in Iran.
- Jupiter’s protective pull questioned.
- AIDS is caused by HIV: it is an established fact beyond any reasonable doubt. Here is the reasonable doubt.
- Mystery of the black triangle UFOs.
- I’m no conspiracy theorist, but…
Quote of the Day:
I daresay one profits more by the mistakes one makes off one’s own bat than by doing the right thing on somebody else’s advice.
W. Somerset Maugham