Are you being targeted by the perps? I’m pretty sure they’ve been dogging me for decades.
- The soil on Mars may indeed be teeming with microbes, according to a new interpretation of data first collected more than 30 years ago.
- Your guide to Tuesday’s total lunar eclipse.
- Astronomers astounded by hole in the Universe. More. Yep, Captain Janeway had a heck of a time getting Voyager through one of those voids.
- Moon meteorites may hold clue to how life began on Earth.
- Guitarist and songwriter Brian May has completed his doctorate in astrophysics -three decades after he put academia on hold to form the rock group Queen.
- Archaeologist claims to have found famed lost city of Apollo on a ridge overlooking Stonehenge.
- Find of 700 Yorkshire skeletons deepens the mystery of medieval roundheads.
- Underwater caves may house a wealth of pre-European archaeological treasures, say Australian researchers.
- Letters reveal that Mother Teresa was tormented by a loss of faith. More.
- The science of out-of-body experiences.
- Human-derived stem cells can repair rat hearts damaged by heart attack.
- Babies born in June and July have a 24% greater chance of becoming severely myopic than those born in December and January.
- Mobile phones used to call owls. More importantly, the owls call back.
- Quest for ivory-billed woodpecker is worth the expense.
- The wild world of animal prostheses.
- China’s pollution problem has shattered all precedents.
- Pac-Man-like game that delivers electric shocks to gamers reveals the brain’s reaction to danger.
- Award-winning filmmaker and libertarian political activist Aaron Russo died of cancer Friday. This webpage includes Russo’s recent films Mad as Hell and America: Freedom to Fascism.
- Iraq whistleblowers are vilified, demoted, fired and treated like criminals.
- WikiScanner has discovered that American Airlines changed their Wikipedia entry to state that Flights 11 and 77 were not scheduled to fly on Sept. 11, 2001. Care to hazard a guess? Winston rectifying the past, hackers, disinfo, truth?
- Pwnage news: Data mining may well be replacing intuition, but that pales in comparison to the ambitions of Omneuron. Literally sounds ominous, doesn’t it?
- A subterranean artifact in Slovakia.
- Former U.S. military commander says elites hide knowledge of, and contact with, extraterrestrials civilizations from humanity .
- Jimmy Carter’s UFO experience suggests the ‘Security and Prosperity Partnership’ has possible extraterrestrial association.
- Is Russia researching mind control?
- From the world of psychic spies, paranormal goat killers, and Skinwalkers haunting remote regions of Utah, something wicked and wacky this way comes (scroll down), with government trying to use psychic spies to tap into the collective unconscious, where brains meet branes.
- Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean you’re not being targeted by the perps. More. Humm, a few of these …uhh …’coincidences’ are eerily familiar.
Quote of the Day:
I froze in amazement – there stands something like a large, black silo framed in white limestone formations. It is a glass-smooth flank of a seemingly man-made structure. Even the thought of a tower-sized artifact embedded in rock in the middle of an obscure mountain is bewildering.
Antonin T. Horak’s Diary, October 23, 1944, quoted from ‘A subterranean artifact in Slovakia‘.