12 Monkeys featured today…
- Timebomb diseases that scientists are breeding in our labs.
- The dream of time travel.
- The Sudarium of Oviedo – better than the Turin Shroud?
- The origin of tektites.
- The downside of diversity.
- The origins of Europeans: the teeth tell the tale.
- Lightbulb: a kinetic sculpture.
- Rutgers scientists debunk panspermia based on dirty snowball comet model.
- 8 million year old bug is alive and growing.
- Sightings of mysterious bird in San Antonio.
- Scientists reveal secret of levitation.
- The world’s most advanced bionic arm.
- Has SETI been barking up the wrong tree?
- Largest known planet befuddles scientists.
- Alexander the Great’s gulf outpost uncovered.
- Ancient ruler’s tomb, gold trove found in Bolivian pyramid.
- Hardtalk: Richard Dawkins interviewed on Atheism and Religion.
Quote of the Day:
Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.