- Why did Rome fall? It is time for new answers.
- La Brea yields oil eating bacteria.
- Mercury’s gooey centre raises problem of origin.
- Rock hypocrisy and the warming hoax.
- Deep inside you are a comma.
- Moebius strip solved at last.
- Planets go splat on stars.
- Seeing circuits.
- What science can and can’t tell us about the insanity defense.
- A race to solve the mystery of the subterranean chambers of Mystic Pointe.
- Back from the dead.
- Evidence found for novel brain cell communication.
- The myth of consistent scepticism.
Quote of the Day:
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.