Political incorrectness features today. Smoke up, Johnny!
- Ten politically incorrect truths about human nature.
- Hostages to a hoax. Or hoaxer as some would claim.
- Why Richard Dawkins is wrong about religion.
- Nicotine the wonder drug.
- Imaginary pals a tonic for children.
- Key to giant space sponge revealed.
- First steps for living cyber-brain taken.
- Seven new wonders arouse mixed feelings.
- Scientists discuss new version of Tunguska meteorite theory.
- Can we run our cars on coal?
- The brain predicts our perception of the outside world.
- Inside the mystery of genius.
- Mysterious ring of stars.
- Roswell’s close encounters with cash.
Quote of the Day:
To believe is to know you believe, and to know you believe is not to believe.