Brown is the new black.
- The CIA’s ‘family jewels’ of assassination and spy plots from the 1960s have been exposed. The CIA can now be neutered.
- Victims of the CIA’s MK-Ultra brain-washing programme have filed a class action lawsuit against the Canadian government.
- NASA has created the new Einstein Probes Office to study dark energy, black holes and cosmic radiation in more detail.
- An anonymous witness describes his encounters with luminescent beings, strange lights in the LA sky, and an awakening in a fast-food restaurant.
- Say goodbye to the World Wide Web and hello to the Grid, the future of the internet. I wonder if the Matrix came up in the name discussions.
- The mystery of a golden pot discovered in a Bavarian lake involves archaeologists, art dealers, treasure hunters, and Nazi cults.
- Could it be a coincidence that filming of Indiana Jones 4 began on the summer solstice? I love the older, gruffer Indy, I can’t wait.
- Like Indy, Mothman researcher John Keel will come out of retirement to speak at a conference.
- A very long but brilliant article about walking in the clouds at Machu Picchu.
- If you’re considering a holiday, visit Angkor Wat, the jewel of the jungle, while you still can.
- A 1500-year-old tomb untouched by looters has been discovered in China’s Hubei province.
- Did Boudicca’s rebellion coincide with an earthquake that shook the southeast of England?
- Early humans began living in permanent settlements up to 400’000-years earlier than currently believed, according to controversial new research.
- Researchers studying Neanderthal and Mammoth DNA believe it is possible to construct complete genomes.
- Is a crater lake recently found in the forests of Siberia the impact site of the 1908 Tunguska explosion?
Quote of the Day:
I don’t mind how much my Ministers talk, so long as they do what I say.
Former British PM, Margaret Thatcher