The world is about to end, and I was just getting used to it.
- Earth is in imminent peril.
- Fabrication of stone objects, by geopolymeric synthesis, in the pre-incan Huanka civilization.
- The Gore dossier: the front man of the global warming hoax.
- Stones confirm golden past of ancient African kingdom.
- Embattled scientist on the edge of deletion.
- Mystery of Earth’s innermost core solved.
- We are running out of oil.
- Flying a kite.
- MAPS-ing a new frontier in psychedelic research.
- Bees on the battlefield and other US military experiments.
- Isaac Newton saw the end of the world in 2060.
- Warnings of internet overload.
- Drug resistance doesn’t always come from drugs.
- Pick your favourite flood story.
Quote of the Day:
Life is an unbroken succession of false situations.