Plenty of stuff to be debating today. Post your thoughts.
- The gospel of Judas.
- The traveller’s dilemma.
- The accidental plagiarist.
- Dinosaur feathers are no such thing.
- Captive shark has virgin birth.
- The plastic ocean.
- Mt Nemrut: 8th wonder of the ancient world.
- Weird aerial object haunts California.
- Bulls-eye craters.
- HIV effect on white blood cells questioned by new research.
- Did a comet hit the Great Lakes region and fragment human populations 12900 years ago?
- The Royal Society’s motto-morphosis.
- Space solar power: why do we need it and what do we need to get?
- Consciousness: Headaches have themselves.
- Hungry fungi chomp on radiation.
- The plague: could it happen again?
Quote of the Day:
Many a man fails as an original thinker simply because his memory is too good.