Plenty of good stuff to be getting on with today. Post your thoughts.
- Many scientists are convinced that man can see the future.
- Is the IPCC doing harm to science? The great global warming swindle.
- Was Timothy Leary right?
- The Morgellons mystery.
- America: Freedom to Fascism.
- Mercury may have a molten core?
- Martian pole has enough water to cover the planet with an 11 metre deep ocean.
- Gut almighty.
- Graham Hancock: raider of the lost ark.
- Super heavy element 112 behaves like one of the family.
- Lava cooks up nanotubes.
- Ancient Australians were a people apart. Some would say they are now.
- Star dies in monstrous explosion.
- Venus double vortex evolves over time.
- Unearthing the final secrets of Herod the Great.
- The conspiracy theorists may be close to the truth.
- Eating to cure disease.
- Dust devils: prediction confirmed.
Quote of the Day:
The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time.