Poles feature again, and again in the minds of nuts.
- We’d be better off without religion.
- UK impact crater debate heats up.
- Revisiting the work of Linus Pauling.
- Bizarre human brain parasite precisely alters fear.
- Blair faked Iran map.
- The real face of the European Union.
- Rocket man!
- Tunguska – the fire in the sky.
- It is not so hard to feel sorry for sharks.
- Unveiling the mystery of the construction of the Great Pyramid.
- Did Hitler have an Antarctic base? Or why nuts are attracted to the poles.
- Big auroras on Jupiter.
- Jurassic art.
- Massive Antarctic lakes discovered.
- Weaving together minds, machines and mathematics.
Quote of the Day:
To be great is to be misunderstood.
Ralph Waldo Emerson