Solstice, smolstice. Like the guy in Groundhog Day, I’m convinced there’s no way this annis horriblis is ever gonna end. Nevertheless…
~*~*~*~ Merry Christmas! ~*~*~*~
- Update: Whitley’s Journal – The Triumph of Mankind.
- Study says mysterious Egyptian glass was formed by meteorite strike.
- Humungous European dino dwarfed T-rex.
- Stonehenge ceremonies start early.
- The Violent Brain: Violence erupts from a complex web of related factors, some genetic and others environmental.
- Juicing the Brain: Research to limit mental fatigue among soldiers may foster controversial ways to enhance any person’s brain.
- Pow, right in the ticker: Shock wave therapy saves hearts.
- Enviro-catastrophy of the week: Oh deer, our favorite Christmas animal is in trouble.
- Animals dream in pictures, too.
- Vanishing Bigfoot: Anecdotal accounts, possible scientific explanations, and the implications and challenges for Bigfoot researchers. Hands down, the best Bigfoot article I’ve ever read.
- Bigfoot and Photosynthetic Piezoelectric Induced Transparency via H2S.
- Can you see through camouflage?: Would you walk right by these owls? Where’s the octapus in this video? (The slow-mo reverse is amazing.) Can you spot the Bigfoot in these photos?
- Chimeras: As scientists combine human and animal cells to create hybrid creatures, what are the implications for society?
- The real secrets of remote viewing.
- Why death may no longer be a fact of life.
- British skydiver whose parachute failed survives 15,000-foot fall.
- If Extra-terrestrials exist, why would the Establishment seek to deny something so profoundly important to humanity?
- The Guardian asks… So was David Icke right?
- Update: Idiot of the Year Awards.
Quote of the Day:
For it is good to be children sometimes, and never better than at Christmas, when its mighty Founder was a child himself.
Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol