Brain tumours contagious, more like depleted uranium.
- Are brain tumours contagious?
- Head-butt from horse restores man’s sight. Like bashing the TV – perhaps this should be tested as a medical treatment?
- Strange sighting in the sky over Ohio.
- Depleted uranium, diabetes, cancer and you. Sounds like a sitcom.
- Fire from heaven.
- Unique petroglyphs discovered in the Caucasus.
- Study finds air rich with bacteria.
- Harebrained hypotheses prove invaluable to scientific debate.
- Jinn: born of fire.
- Psychic animals.
- The moon and its rilles. Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.
- Race to the moon for nuclear fuel.
- Alternative theory of gravity explains large structure formation without dark matter.
- Superconductor glory still up for grabs.
- A two-faced reptile.
- Now everyone’s paranoid.
- Rugged bacteria may be a sign of martian life, on earth.
- Health workers accused of deliberate HIV infection found guilty.
Quote of the Day:
The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.