Usual stuff for a Wednesday.
- Learning during sleep.
- Closing the black/white IQ gap.
- The dream palace of educational theorists.
- US plans permanent base on the moon. Here’s a rendition. Is it worth the money?
- Wobbling Earth linked to mammal extinctions.
- Can we shade the sun?
- Stardust shatters comet theory.
- Gaia scientist predicts planetary wipeout.
- Circles of power – behind UFO secrecy.
- The Cydonia face is not pareidolia.
- NASA to announce significant find on Mars.
- Tiny bubbles may be linked to first life.
- The Antikythera mechanism research project.
- Roman limestone sarcophagus unearthed in London.
- Second volcano erupts in Russia’s far east in two days.
- A world of seven wonders vies for new list. Time for a bigger list?
Quote of the Day:
The only thing that makes life possible is permanent, intolerable uncertainty; not knowing what comes next.