Lots of interesting nonsense today. Post your thoughts.
- Corporate logos and freemasonry. The word.
- The case of earth’s incredible shrinking field.
- Meteor-dinosaur theory evolves again.
- Two black holes?
- Toilet evidence links Dead Sea Scrolls to sect.
- Free speech and Israel.
- 3D polymer with unusual magnetism.
- Archaeologists unveil calendar of pre-Colombia cultures.
- Sicilians in ancient Salcombe.
- Freak one-eyed monster storm spotted on Saturn.
- The 10 scariest medical mishaps.
- Virtual system eases phantom limb pain.
- I was frozen to improve my health.
- Another electrical shock for astronomers.
- Elevator in space.
- Was life on earth inevitable? You’d have thought so, since it happened.
- Eye-opening interview with Carol Rosin about the late Werner von Braun.
- Airing out an early atmosphere.
- Dandelion root cancer cure?
- Unmistakable lunar ruins on the moon.
Quote of the Day:
One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing to do and always a clever thing to say.