Short, strange and RAW.
- Creation occurred 6010 years ago, according to book.
- Amazon river once flowed in opposite direction.
- Cluster collisions.
- Decriminalize holocaust denial.
- An argument for a trans-atlantic free trade zone. No such thing as free trade – we‘d get Oceania instead.
- Army exoskeleton due for testing in 2008.
- A metallic smell is just body odour.
- Dawkins’s cosmology delusion.
- Moon and rain could mean quakes.
- Curing analytic pathologies.
- The Saturn theory.
- Age of infinity and the scarcity matrix.
- Mystery of the Arrow of Ra.
- Be part of the conspiracy to help Robert Anton Wilson.
Quote of the Day:
It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea.
Robert Anton Wilson