There’s no more competition when you become the ball. You just get kicked around. Post your thoughts.
- The myths of British ancestry.
- The comet and the Chicago fire. Part 1, 2 and 3.
- In string theory, beauty is truth, truth beauty. Is that really all we need to know? Moving beyond string theory.
- Who is Noam Chomsky? Someone who should have stuck to syntax.
- Clausewitz in wonderland.
- Did ancient Chinese creature spread tuberculosis? Now, presumably it is the takeaway.
- Discovery of vast ancient cave astounds geologists. If that gets them going, wait until they hear the universe is a bottomless pit.
- Antimatter discovery could launch new era in physics. Oh, and their place of work might be closing, but that is a coincidence.
- Chinese laser versus US sats? There’s nothing quite like a Chinese burn.
- Why hand washing is important – aside from wiping your ass without toilet paper.
- Lack of competition led to dwarfism. Clearly the dinosaurs became extinct because they were knackered.
- Copper circuits help brain function.
- Sergeant blows whistle on 911 inside job.
- Interrogating 911 five years on.
- The mystery of a blue and gold Saturn.
- Scientists discover where ghosts come from. Those who see ghosts generally are haunted.
- The queen who would be king.
- Do as I say: or how advertising works.
- Global warming: too hot or not?
- Britain became an island in 24 hours.
Quote of the Day:
To forget one’s purpose is the commonest form of stupidity.