Horrible thought of the day: we make cheese, butter and yoghurt from cow milk: what about human milk? Don’t post your thoughts.
- Science tempers fears on climate change. Testing global warming hypotheses.
- Congress poised to unravel the internet.
- Humans hardwired for religion.
- Seeking the secrets of Stonehenge.
- Is this Bush’s secret bunker?
- Telephone telepathy: “I was just thinking about you.”
- Big Bang brouhaha brewing. Top 30 problems with the Big Bang.
- Earth flop.
- Is there a mystery weapon being used in the Middle East conflict?
- Here come the steambots.
- Doctor leads time travel research.
- Britain human history revealed.
- Study uncovers chimp cross code.
- Microbes act as alchemists.
- China’s dam alters weather.
- 911 suspects alive and well.
- Alex Jones: Terrorstorm.
- The dark matter in economics.
- India drug gives Alzheimer’s hope.
- A radio message from space.
- Anticipation plays a powerful role in human memory.
- I’d buy you the Moon.
- Did Kandinsky hear his paintings?
Quote of the Day:
Evil when we are in its power is not felt as evil but as a necessity, or even a duty.