I think a sunspot cycle would be a little too hot on the phatarse.
- German astronomers produce original Apollo 11 tapes.
- Perpetual motion claim probed.
- Team finds proof of dark matter. Someone is gunning for funds.
- New York Times withheld a story about the Bush administration’s illegal domestic spying until after 2004 election.
- Why some people have HIV but don’t get AIDS. So, not going for the ‘does not cause’ view.
- Scientists issue unprecedented forecast for next sunspot cycle.
- Water as fuel.
- A history for Hyperion.
- Grey squirrel virus wiping out reds.
- Ice geysers discovered on Mars.
- Q the historical Jesus.
- Loose Change second edition.
- Scientists argue about hobbit skeleton.
- JFK lone-gunman theory doesn’t hold water.
- Revealed: the world’s oldest computer.
- Mint pain killer takes leaf out of ancient medical texts.
- How to win friends and influence people.
- Thank who very much?
- This old house.
- Dwarfing Earth’s largest dinosaur.
- Do modern humans carry Neanderthal genes?
- Can money make you happy?
- Early life lines make waves.
Quote of the Day:
It is a terrible irony that in human pity rests the glorification of war, and hence war itself.