Way to go Mr. Frisky!
- Cat drags in new theory on cairns.
- The forger who fooled the world.
- NASA borrows ideas from Apollo program.
- Ancient pyramids found in Ukraine.
- War paint plant tackles cancer.
- Scientists gene test traces Pictish roots. How did he manage that?
- The place of the biblical apocalypse is found.
- The tribes of Britain: a subtle assimilation.
- No happy ending for tale of Judge and three psychic dwarves.
- Mesas with moats.
- Quadrillion space rocks beyond Neptune.
- Mammoths may roam again after 27000 years. Has it really been that long? How time flies.
- CBS 60 Minutes Ahmadinejad Interview.
- One giant blunder for mankind: how NASA lost moon pictures.
- Scientists crack Martian chemical activity mystery.
- Reason and emotion duke it out within the mind.
- The backward sunspot.
- Ancient whale truly weird.
- DNA testing, banking and genetic privacy.
- Our energy future: a message from Harold Aspden.
- Dead Sea Scrolls theory faces new challenge.
- Neolithic stone carving of Big Dipper found in NW China.
- Planets plan boosts tally to twelve.
Quote of the Day:
Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.