Not much to go on today. A few good things worth it though.
- The chosen ones.
- Why we should beware mad scientists.
- A flickering black hole.
- A parasitic answer to allergies?
- Allergies linked to Parkinson’s disease.
- Strange holes in the ground discovered in Krasnoyarsk region.
- One giant blunder for mankind: how NASA lost moon pictures.
- Microbes reshuffle Earths early history.
- From hot to cold in the Arctic.
- British Petroleum’s smart pig.
- Alchemy recast: modern science sees a gem.
- Flu pandemic coming!
- Space hotel gets a check up.
- Evolution reversed in mice.
- 911 Commission chairmen admit to whitewash.
- Arthur Koestler: the 13th Tribe.
- Stretching DNA yields surprise.
Quote of the Day:
The perfection of art is to conceal art.