I think I will move to the Arctic.
- British outbred by Anglo-Saxon apartheid. Those Germans and their breeding experiments – seems like the most successful in the history of history.
- Etna awakes with storm of fire and lava.
- The boy who sees with sound.
- Europe’s pyramid history unveiled. Much richer history of motes.
- A Randi Vagina challenge. I have heard Pussies were used as familiars by witches in medieval Europe.
- A little something on Tesla weapons.
- Magnetic vortex in space.
- Plenty of oil in the US.
- Grow your own gold.
- Terminator’s bionic arm only $170k.
- The puzzling of polluted skies on climate.
- Red spot junior buzzes its big brother.
- Vitamins could boost attraction. This sort of thing already does work on humans – it is called ten pints of beer and causes attraction between men and lizards.
- Earth’s writhing magnetic field could aid fusion research.
- Virtual worlds to test telepathy.
- Blooming good mental health therapy.
- Brain-machine interfaces.
Quote of the Day:
Life isn’t long enough for love and art.
W. Somerset Maugham