My New World Order is usually Chicken Chow Mein.
- Work begins on Arctic seed vault. As Hoagland would say “What do they know, and when did they know it?”
- Earliest hominid isn’t according to researchers.
- Thousands flock to see Hanuman avatar.
- Britons of 250000 years ago were a good deal more sophisticated than given credit for.
- Dry ice creates toughened glass. And perhaps the spots of Jupiter are blobs of it, or a lensing effect.
- Evidence for 911 inside job.
- Chocolate set to conquer health food market.
- Respected geneticist rejects Darwinism.
- The New World Order by conquest or consent?
- Rare sword had 7th Century bling.
- Japanese researchers discover remains of 4800 year old temple in Peru.
- After Freud comes Beck.
- A noxious form of argument.
- Latest research supports possibility of cryo-preservation.
- Pluto’s twins get their names.
- A scanner that could save your skin.
- Earth surrounded by giant fizzy ,bubbles.
- Catastrophe, collective trauma and the origin of civilization. Part 1 and 2.
Quote of the Day:
It is a dangerous business going out of your front door