Mystery booms? – Got to be Basil Brush. Mystery solved.
- Scientists begin dig at Bosnian pyramid. More here.
- So shall new barbarians arise.
- Sunspot penumbra shock astrophysicists.
- The birth of the CIA and flying saucers. Part 1 and 2.
- Oswald and Dealey Plaza versus McVeigh and the OKC bombing.
- Falling ice perplexes scientists.
- Greenpeace rejects Chernobyl toll.
- Mystery booms are back.
- Italy owes wine legacy to Celts.
- Soylent Green on the horizon.
- Dinosaur shocker.
- World’s second face transplant performed in China.
- Thoughts trigger mental typewriter. Lets hope mental doesn’t mean insane.
- Venus the hyperdimensional planet.
- HIV did not cause the AIDS outbreaks of the early 80s.
Quote of the Day:
The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It
takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A death.
What’s that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die
first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked
out when you’re too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work. You work forty
years until you’re young enough to enjoy your retirement. You do drugs,
alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you
become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a little baby,
you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating…you finish
off as a gleam.