So, is Nucular War on the horizon?
- US team explain NDEs. More here.
- Drug firms are inventing diseases.
- In the Gospel of Judas the renegade is redeemed.
- America’s blinders.
- A science that relies on luck to explain the fate of billions of people is a dismal science indeed.
- Blue rings pose new mystery.
- New Yorker claims US planning nuclear war.
- First Knights Templar are discovered.
- Why did the iceman cometh?
- Maybe the dirty snowball theory is wrong.
- Math suffers from a problem – it doesn’t make sense.
- Why are some animals so smart?
- Jumpy eggs caught on camera.
- Tenth planet as bright as fresh snow. So, perhaps brightness at such a distance denotes artificiality or youth?
- All the pleasures of alcohol with no downsides.
- Psychologist exploring human perception finds wow factor.
- The lost cities of Barsoom.
Quote of the Day:
Never take the advice of someone who has not had your kind of trouble.