Irish drinking songs have everything. Proof of the existence of God, man in song and chaos amidst order. Sing your songs.
- Sunspots and earthquakes.
- Predicting earthquakes from space. Earthquake precursors or background noise?
- Physicists make a baffling discover: Chaos=Order. New concept, Chorder.
- Cinnamon may prove useful for diabetes.
- Lost photos confirm fossil finds.
- Magnetic moondust is given the brush off.
- What’s behind the solar systems biggest light shows?
- Huge alcohol cloud stuns sky watchers. 100% Proof that God is Irish.
- Ebola and the Army of the 12 Monkeys.
- Caveman crooners may have aided early human life.
- Some scientists think that humans descended from Martian microbes.
- Why is a woman’s brain smaller than a man’s? Perhaps as I suggested on GHMB years ago – human beings applied breeding to themselves just as they did to other life. But with humans, morality, religion and social taboos may have been the method of achievement.
- Einstein and his deadly error.
- The case for evolution in real life.
- Censorship: from Socrates and Copernicus to Galileo and the Present.
- Astronomers watch the skies for threat of deadly impact.
- Dinosaur tumour studied for human cancer clues.
- Are morning-after pills abortion or contraception?
- Kyoto and a climate of moralism.
- Cutting calories may boost your lifespan.
Quote of the Day:
Speech is the socialism of song.