Late, short and sour. Post your thoughts.
- Islamo-bullies get a free ride from the West. The cartoons appeared with no complaint in Egypt back in October. So, in a like fashion with the IRA, MI6 infiltrators of Islamic groups stir things up near a vote for more government powers.
- Biocosm: intelligent life is the architect of the universe. Why must there always be a creator of some sort? There is no mystery to that which has always existed.
- Instant replay may help to mould memories. And incubation allows settlement.
- When pills fail, electrical implants can mend brains damaged by Parkinson’s, stroke, and depression.
- Iran attack: turning America into a Straussian totalitarian state.
- Do aphrodisiacs really work? If electricity works for Parkinsons then perhaps electro-torture to the genitals…
- When déjà vu is more than just an odd feeling.
- South Pole detector could yield signs of extra dimensions.
- Scientific blindness with Deep Impact and Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9.
- Darwin’s warm pond theory tested and found wanting. But panspermia still lurks around.
- Tiny moon, gigantic geyser. Should say something about current theory.
- Secrets of the lost canyon.
- Table-top nuclear fusion device developed.
- Politics and suppression in the war on cancer.
Quote of the Day:
Hell is when you are smoking hash out of a human skull