Is it just my perception, or is the news a bit slow today? Let the comments commence…
- Some of Ben Franklin’s quirkiest ideas.
- Did the author of the article find King David’s palace?
- 10,000-year-old relics site found in western Beijing.
- Did Mongol conqueror Kublai Khan make it to America in the 13th century?
- Scientists genetic survey discovers most fertile Irish male.
- 2,600-year-old ‘Cyclops’ wall collapses, local legend says it was created by the one-eyed monster.
- Hillary’s quest for yeti left myth intact.
- Disgraced cloning pioneer could keep his patents. UFO cult offers job to disgraced Korean scientist.
- Ostracised ‘ghost’ seeks help to prove he is alive.
- Moons over the Kuiper Belt.
- Planetary billiards make asteroids.
- Mars Science Laboratory to explore Martian landscape in 2010.
- It’s hush-hush as Stardust’s microscopic cargo of comet particles and star grains is flown to Houston.
- Dozens of new species found in California national park caves.
- Our ears once breathed.
- New evidence found for one-way evolution.
- Brain scans reveal men’s pleasure in revenge.
- Laughter proves good medicine for heart.
- Digital Universe, an online information project, opens for public tryout.
- Paper-like electronic displays near market.
Quote of the Day:
Men are afraid to rock the boat in which they hope to drift safely through life’s currents, when, actually, the boat is stuck on a sandbar. They would be better off to rock the boat and try to shake it loose.