Happy New Year! Still, I picked the wrong time to give up sniffing glue.
- NASA team sees explosion on the moon.
- Has rapid climate change been halted?
- The Muslim brotherhood, the NAZIs and Al-Qa’ida.
- The prophecies of Mitar Tarabich.
- Earth may have formed in the wink of an eye.
- More birds affected by pole shift.
- More things in heaven and earth.
- Talking Elmo book has adult theme. Elmo was not available for comment – he didn’t have a hand up his arse.
- The Dad difference. Why you little…
- The origins of Doomsday anxiety. Ask Elmo…
- The picture that won’t go away.
- Bush defends eavesdropping amid calls for testimony.
- Mount St.Helens releasing lava at an astonishing pace.
- US prepares Iran strike according to German media.
- Mystery spot of Santa Cruz solved.
- Partial ingredients for DNA and protein discovered around a star.
- Surprising saffron.
- Building a better TARDIS.
- Halting exploding lakes.
- Sun fuels climate change.
- The origin of species.
- What is your most dangerous idea? 100 thinkers answer.
Quote of the Day:
Observe always that everything is the result of change, and get used to thinking that there is nothing Nature loves so well as to change existing forms and to make new ones like them.