Yeah, don’t kid yourself, you’re hooked. If you’ve been reading TDG for a month or more, you’ve been lured and captured. You’re dependent on mental sustenance and brain candy. But that’s okay, it’s healthy and TDG News info-pump never stops. Relax, take a small bites, and feel the rush ………….
- Understanding how pollution effects the dynamics of Earth and the spread of disease in ancient times may help solve the problems we face today.
- Archaeologists claim find of ancient Hebrew alphabet in Israel.
- Two Dutchmen have started a project titled Green Globe in order to warn the world of the dangers of deforestation.
- The day the skulls are dressed to kill.
- Archeologists find ancient burial mounds.
- Two NASA astronauts say they have devised a plan to stop an asteroid potentially colliding with Earth. A space tractor could tow asteroids.
- The Japanese are dealing with a succession crisis. One solution is concubines.
- Israel has stopped converting people in north-east India who say they are from a biblical lost tribe following complaints from the Indian government.
- How evolution works.
- Evolutionists are wrong!
- It must be difficult to get a vial of smallpox virus, right? A would-be bioterrorist could probably order the building blocks of a deadly biological weapon online, and receive them by post within weeks.
- Common viruses may cause cancer.
- The US government has unveiled a non-lethal laser rifle designed to dazzle enemy personnel without causing them permanent harm. Why would the military want a rifle that doesn’t kill people?
- Superman or Borg? Light could trigger super-fast synthetic muscles.
- Tibetan and Indian monks still master the art of levitation.
- The crew of a luxury cruise ship used a sonic weapon while being attacked by a gang of pirates off Africa this weekend.
- Spain – A daylight UFO disc is photographed over Castellon.
- Close encounters of the Third Kind or pie in the sky?
- Scientists have discovered a new way to test Einstein’s theory of relativity using the ‘lead’ of a pencil.
- Like a hologram, the Universe merely appears to have three spatial dimensions. Isn’t that what Oscar has been saying for years?
- Science and religion are not only compatible but two sides of the same coin of truth.
- A physicist’s ‘cute little calculation’ about the evolution of the universe in 10-dimensions may have advanced string theory.
- The Internet killed the Alien Star.
- Britain is facing a shortfall in energy supply in the near future. Bring on the nukes.
- Using ESO’s Very Large Telescope, astronomers have recorded a massive star moving at more than 2.6 million kilometers per hour. Stars are not born with such large velocities.
Quote of the Day
If anybody says he can think about quantum physics without getting giddy, that only shows he has not understood the first thing about them.