Short and sweet today.
- Was the vote on the Iraqi Constitution fixed?
- God save the heretic.
- Power and persuasion.
- Will you survive the coming financial crash?
- Message in a DNA bottle.
- Keeping it in the family.
- Pyramids of Egypt no longer one of the seven wonders of the world.
- Even failed stars form planets.
- Schizophrenia: delusion without illusion.
- The great thimerosal cover-up: Mercury, vaccines, autism and your child’s health.
- Stacked ancestors and auroral pillars.
- Ordinary medicines can be bad for you.
- Requiem for a dead chicken.
- Particles come to life.
- Russia going for mission to Mars.
- The man who would murder death.
- Cats allergic to people?
- Many people moving into path of disaster.
Quote of the Day:
Trust things that cannot change only to be themselves.