Looking up into the sky, the clouds say there are a lot of boiling frogs beneath. Post your thoughts.
- Regarding boiling frog syndrome.
- The Big Wedding: 9/11, the Whistle-Blowers and the Cover-Up.
- Vanadium appears to play role in speeding recovery from infections.
- Endless diversity in bacterial genomes.
- More hobbit bones are discovered.
- Water energy gets to the point. Let’s hope in means cheap electricity in the British Isles.
- Dinosaurs are not birds ancestors.
- Blind woman recognises colours by touch.
- What cloud shapes predict.
- Robot to climb shafts of Cheops pyramid.
- Lunar eclipse monday could spell more disaster.
- Drugs, art and the aliens who lit our way to civilisation.
- Pakistan quake: the animals knew.
- Electric supernovae. Like squeezing a zit.
- Taking the figurative literally, centaurs actually existed. The article hilariously moves on to the history of buggery. Good stuff.
- New revelations of the Americas before Columbus.
- Ancient skeletons with belongings unearthed from dolmen in Gilan.
- Titan’s enigmatic bright spot is surface make-up.
- Viagra helps out endangered species.
- Does dark matter really exist?
- The flying lizards missing lift.
- Asia’s space race.
- In defence of happy pills.
- Ozone link to Permian extinction.
- Waking the genes that grow new limbs.
Quote of the Day:
All prisoners of conscience long to be free: some even from their conscience.