If big mammals evolved because of more oxygen, I wonder if that’ll work for the hearts of politicians. Post your thoughts.
- Spider’s blood found in amber may hold prehistoric secrets.
- Jewel of the Magdalenian period.
- Moon orbitting tenth planet.
- Ummo: the planet of anonymous correspondents.
- Gamma-Ray burst mystery unraveled.
- What’s a planet anyway?
- Bohemian Grove employee blows the whistle on inside events.
- Snowball Earth theory comes under fire.
- Big mammals evolved thanks to more oxygen.
- Did a supernova storm wipe out the mammoths?
- Dolphins sing Batman theme.
- Dark chocolate stops the runs.
- How spontaneous order applies to economics and evolution.
- Anti-science lessons.
- Manufacturers gear up to mass-produce unconventional chips.
- Doctrine of Joint Nuclear Operations to include the use of pre-emptive nuclear strikes.
- Solar minimum looks strangely like solar maximum.
- Bilderberg Group driven to PR by the Net?
- Sound science? The Mozart Effect.
- The beauty of the branes.
- Earth to grow belly and then to burn off fat.
- University to study the sociology of conspiracy theory.
Quote of the Day:
A truth that is just may be damaged by a cause