Autumnal equinox greetings to you. Happy birthday to me. Yes, cusp people were born under two zodiac signs and thus get better gifts.
- The ruins of an ancient temple built by a long-vanished kingdom in southern India are being excavated by archaeologists who said Wednesday the Hindu sanctum may have been destroyed centuries ago by a tsunami.
- Cleopatra has been found depicted in drag.
- Incan mummies spark conflict.
- A new study shows that during the 2003 heatwave, European plants produced more carbon dioxide than they absorbed from the atmosphere. That’s it! Kill all the plants.
- Melting ice exposes ancient plants.
- Halloween is no laughing matter for many youngsters.
- India may be the land of the Kamasutra, the famed ancient treatise on sex, but in the country’s hinterlands, public displays of affection remain strictly taboo.
- Could hydrogen energy be the energy of the future?
- Scientists have identified an ant species that produces its own natural herbicide to poison unwanted plants.
- A big New Age ‘thank you’ to those of us (that’s everyone) who allow ourselves to be the transformers of energy through your physical vessels as we move through the fourth dimension toward the freedom and harmony of the fifth dimension.
- Does the March of the Penguins support the Intelligent Design theory?
- Italian ‘miracle‘ labeled a hoax.
- Bigfoot researchers weed through the hoaxes.
- Okay. We’ve got ‘Leaf images of Jesus and Mary‘ and clouds that look like either Jesus or Ringo Starr. Worship at will.
- An enormous pink bunny has been erected on an Italian mountainside where it will stay for the next 20 years.
- The climate on Mars may be warming and recent images have shown the first evidence of seismic activity on Earth’s neighbor planet. Martian SUVs.
- What causes Earth’s seasons?
- Stargates, Ancient Rituals, And Those Invited Through The Portal – Metaphysical nonsense, or high-tech mechanisms built by the gods? Part 1 and Part 2. The Ahriman Gate: Some Gates Should Not Be Opened (a fiction novel) is available at Amazon US and UK.
- A British group wants a debate on leap seconds.
- Sir Paul McCartney believes John Lennon haunted the recording of the 1995 Beatles single ‘Free As A Bird’ — in the form of a white peacock.
- Breaking the Silence – Bilderberg Exposed.
Quote of the Day
Don’t start panic here. … Let’s not get stuck on the last storm. Don’t get stuck on stupid, reporters.
Lt. Gen. Russel Honore
Commander of the military’s Joint Task Force Katrina,
who bristled at reporters’ questions.