It is awful when you can feel the flu coming on. Sneeze your illnesses.
- Scientists crack 40 year-old DNA puzzle.
- How did oxygen get to dominate the atmosphere?
- Malaria makes people more attractive to mosquitoes.
- Mindful of symbols.
- The ancient sabretooth is not directly related to modern day cats. More here. A number of puzzling statements in the article makes me wonder, just a bit.
- Codex Sinaiticus: The earliest Bible manuscript to appear on the Internet soon
- Breaking the silence: Bilderberg exposed.
- The Nanobacteria link to heart disease and cancer.
- Britain’s secret war in Antarctica.
- How do you get plants to grow on Mars?
- EU clears GM maize as animal feed.
- The Bush Gang – Get the Internet!
- Twins hold key to unravelling the maths gene.
- Sunlight used to smelt zinc.
- Only sunlight is the answer.
- Does gravity have inertia?
- The case of the tenth planet.
- Monsanto Pig.
- 911 on trial.
Quote of the Day:
History is both a cause and a cure of paranoia. In its dark beginnings we find the creation myth that tells us where we came from. And in its subsequent lists of events lie the injustices.